We invite you to support the Center for Vital Longevity by joining our Directors’ Research Circle, a core donor constituency, and/or by choosing from one of the center's several available naming opportunities.
Directors’ Research Circle
The Directors’ Research Circle is composed of donors to the Center for Vital Longevity who make a commitment to support the center with an annual gift of $2500 or a minimum $12,500 donation over five years. Benefits of joining the Directors’ Research Circle include:
- Invitations to attend quarterly events that provide intimate and timely access to information about the aging brain, delivered by world-class experts in an entertaining and accessible manner.
- Regular briefings about the latest center discoveries and progress other labs are making in understanding memory and the aging mind and finding treatments for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Opportunity to schedule an annual lunch with center scientists.
- Pride in supporting an internationally recognized research and educational center that is producing the highest caliber science and addressing a subject of tremendous medical and societal importance.
Naming opportunities are available at many levels of giving that will permanently associate the name of a foundation, corporation, or individual donor—or that of a family member, friend, or colleague, with the Center for Vital Longevity at UT Dallas. There are opportunities to name spaces, academic positions, funds, and events including:
- The Center itself
- Individual laboratory
- Endowed faculty chair
- Endowed professorship
- Postdoctoral fellowship
- Graduate student fellowship
- Scientific lecture series
- Dallas Aging and Cognition Conference (an international scientific meeting held every two years)
For more information about the Directors’ Research Circle or making a named gift to the Center for Vital Longevity, please contact Diana Aguirre, Director of Development, at 972-883-3728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.